02 Oct Vegan milo bliss balls
These vegan milo bliss balls is going to have everyone coming back for more! When Heidi, Tobi and I tried them, we were all blown away at how delicious they were!
If you haven’t heard, we’ve got this product called Cocoa Dust and it looks, smells and tastes like Milo. What??! Yep, you heard correctly. It’s a vegans dream come true and a healthier option for all! I mean, how can you not be excited? Not only is it refined sugar free and palm oil free, it’s also high in protein, fibre, iron, magnesium and calcium! The best part? It’s not loaded with emulsifiers, oils and preservatives.
Slowly but surely, we’ll be posting recipes using Cocoa Dust. This vegan milo bliss ball recipe is so easy and is made in no time. If you have little people, it’s a really great way to get them involved too!
We are a little obsessed Botanika Blends protein range (in now way sponsored, we just love them). We used their Vanilla cake batter protein for this vegan bliss ball recipe and, my lord. It’s just level good.
*Makes 8-10 balls
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tsp coconut oil – melted
- optional – 1 tsp chia seeds (the ultimate bowl mover and cleanser)
- Cocoa Dust
- In your food processor combine dates, almonds, cashews, coconut oil and protein powder. Blend until you reach your desired consistency (some like it crunchy, others like it smooth)
- Roll into 8-10 balls depending on what size you’d like to make them
- Pour some cocoa dust into a small bowl and roll bliss ball in dust, coating it well
- Refrigerate. These are best served cold, but if you’re like us and you can’t wait, it’s perfectly fine to get stuck into them straight away 🙂