Vegan Spaghetti Carbonara
With recipes like this you really don’t miss anything, being vegan! This vegan spaghetti carbonara was put together by the legends at Healthy Luxe, using our DIY Condiments – Hollandaise.
Spaghetti carbonara was a family favourite growing up, so this brings back all the feels for us! If you’re vegan, or can’t have dairy or eggs for whatever reason, fear not! Our vegan spaghetti carbonara is free from eggs and dairy and packed full of flavour. Enjoy this super light yet filling pasta dish!
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 200 grams gluten free spaghetti (or pasta of choice)
- 10 grams Ulu Hye ‘hollandaise’ from the DIY condiments range
- 1/4 cup nut mylk (prepared using Ulu hye nut mylk base). Note: swap for water if you require a nut free option
- 150 ml oil (sunflower or light olive oil)