Vegan Pumpkin Risotto
If you like risotto as much as we do, you’ll love this Vegan Pumpkin Risotto recipe by our friend @diannayota, who made this mouthwatering dish with our Hazelnut Mylk Base. And the best part? There’s no need to stand around and stir the pot because most of the hard work is done in a rice cooker!
Simple, delicious and super creamy (thanks to the addition of our hazelnut milk), add this heartwarming recipe to your mid-week menu.
- 2 red onions, (1 diced finely and 1 chopped into chunks)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g Arborio rice (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cut into bite size pieces
- 200g of tiny Roma tomatoes (or cherry)
- 1.5 tsp of vegetable stock powder in 300ml of boiling water
- 300ml of plant-based milk (made using Ulu Hye Hazelnut Mylk Base)
- 1 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- Salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon