Creamy Vegan Potato Salad
Ok, so one thing we missed terribly when going vegan was potato salad. Little back story; we (the girl bosses of Ulu) have been best mates for 20 years so we share majority of our memories. One of our closest friends always made potato salad. Whenever there was a gathering we were always so excited about it because we knew this friend would always make potato salad and it was the bomb! Well, we finally have a vegan alternative. Yay!
What makes it so creamy is our vegan mayonnaise from our DIY Condiments range! You only need water, oil and a stick blender to make your mayo at home!
This potato salad is so great because it’s the perfect dish to bring to a gathering. Everyone always loves a good potato salad. We also love it because it keeps in the fridge, so you can stand by the fridge and just eat it from the bowl with a fork. Who used to do that? We sure did…and still do!
- 4 medium sized white potatoes chopped into cubes
- 1/3 cup finely chopped spring onion (the green stem part)
- 1 tbsp seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp dried chives (or fresh if you have)
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup DIY Condiments - Mayonnaise (dependant on your taste)
- fresh parsley to garnish