Vegan Mac n Cheese
Vegan mac n cheese!! Everybody loves mac n cheese. How can you not? I mean, look at it!
It’s incredibly easy to make and we can assure you, it really hits the spot. What our vegan mac n cheese isn’t lacking is flavour. Dare we say, it’s better than the real thing? We’re gonna own it…it is!
This recipe serves 2, or 1 if you’re super hungry….
- 400g curly pasta (or any of your choice)
- 1/4 pumpkin chopped into cubes
- 4 tbsp Nut Mylk Base*
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Splash of tamari
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: grated vegan cheese
- * Not the made milk - 4 tbsp of the base - this is your cashew replacement