Vanilla Rice Pudding with Raspberry Chia Jam
Winter is just around the corner, and we can’t think of anything better than a big bowl of Vanilla Rice Pudding with Raspberry Chia Jam by naturally_nina to warm us up on those chilly mornings!
For a higher protein version of this rice pudding, you can mix in 1 tbsp vanilla plant protein powder once the rice pudding has finished cooking. This recipe also works well with short grain white rice instead of brown – the choice is yours!
Vanilla Rice Pudding
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, short or medium grain is best
- 1 tbsp of Ulu Hye Nut Mylk Base
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, optional
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Chia Jam (ingredients below)
Raspberry Chia Jam
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Optional, 1 tbsp maple syrup or stevia (for the raspberry chia jam)