Spicy Cauliflower Wings
We’re not sure that there’s a better combo than these spicy cauliflower wings and our ranch dressing! It’s a perfect entree, the ultimate crowd pleaser, the most moorish little bites you’ll come across!
- 1/2-3/4 head cauliflower
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp jalapeños
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150g panko crumbs
- sriracha sauce
- DIY Condiments – Ranch
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees celcius
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and set aside.
- In your blender combine flour, milk, paprika, jalapeños and salt to form a batter and pour into a bowl.
- Pour panko crumbs into a seperate bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter and coat thoroughly, tapping off any excess batter. Then dip battered floret into panko crumbs and place onto the lined baking tray. Repeat process until all cauliflower florets are done.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, transferring florets into a medium bowl.
- Cover florets with sriracha sauce, stirring and coating until completely covered. These will have some bite! Use less sauce if you’d like them a little less spicy. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Whilst baking, make up a cup of DIY condiments – Ranch to use as your dipping sauce.
- Serve straight from the oven and enjoy!