Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
We just love a quick and easy recipe. This peanut butter and jelly overnight oats fits the bill. The options really are endless with what you do for overnight oats. But we can’t get past this one because peanut butter is life.
We really can’t emphasise how easy this is to make. Throw your ingredients in, give them a stir and pop in the fridge, ready for the morning.
When you live a busy life style (and let’s face it, basically everyone of us does), why not create more time buy keeping things quick and easy?!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk *choose your Mylk Base - any flavour works!
- 1 small handful of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- Top with a big dollop of peanut butter, crushed nuts and seeds of choice
- Drizzle of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice