Mini Vegan Choc-Rose Cheesecakes
What a treat we have for you! We’ve joined forces with Knowrish Well to bring you these delightful and pretty little vegan choc-rose cheesecakes.
We can assure you these little cheesecakes are very quick and easy to make. No baking involved!
We used Knowrish Well – Gypsy Rose Super Latte in this recipe to give our vegan cheesecakes that gorgeous pink colour and delicious taste of creamy strawberry with a hint of rose ? .
We’ve used our Nut Mylk Base to make milk. You can use any of our bases. Simply combine a serve of the base with water and blend for one minute!
This recipe contains oats, so for a gluten free option, you can swap the oats out for almonds.
We love this recipe because it’s:
refined sugar free
rich in antioxidants
- 1/2 C even mix of oats, activated buckwheat and shredded coconut
- 1/2 C medjool dates pitted (Soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1/2 C raw cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream - non liquid part
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 C nut milk (Made using Ulu Hye Nut Mylk Base)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Knowrish Well Gyspy Rose Super Latte
- 1/4 C melting chocolate