Mini Vegan Choc-Rose Cheesecakes
Talk about love at first sight!
We teamed up with our friends at Knowrish Well to bring you these pretty and delightful Vegan Choc-Rose Cheesecakes. They might be small in size but they deliver big on flavour. Quick and easy to make, it’s a bake-free treat that everyone will enjoy.
For the gorgeous pink colour and delicious taste of creamy strawberry with a hint of rose, we used Knowrish Well – Gypsy Rose Super Latte.
We also used our Nut Mylk Base to make milk but you can choose from any of our flavours. Simply combine a serve of the base with water and blend for one minute!
This recipe contains oats, so for a gluten-free option, you can swap the oats out for almonds.
We love this recipe because it’s…
– Refined sugar-free
– High protein
– Rich in antioxidants
- 1/2 C even mix of oats, activated buckwheat and shredded coconut
- 1/2 C medjool dates pitted (soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1/2 C raw cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream - non liquid part
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 C nut milk (made using Ulu Hye Nut Mylk Base)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Knowrish Well Gyspy Rose Super Latte
- 1/4 C melting chocolate