Mexican Bliss Bowl with Chipotle
We love Mexican! If you’re a fan of clean eating, then this mexican bliss bowl is for you. Super quick and easy and full of fresh ingredients. This is a great recipe if you have a heap of veggies in your fridge that need to be used. Chuck them all in!
The drizzle of chipotle on top turns a simple meal into a flavour party.
We developed DIY Condiments to simply make what you need. You just need a neutral flavoured oil (we love unrefined, organic sunflower oil) and a stick blender (can pick these up quite cheap from Big W or Kmart).
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/3 avocado chopped
- 1/2 medium tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 handful shredded lettuce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime wedge
- Fresh coriander
- DIY Condiments Chipotle Aoili
- In a small bowl combine 2 tsb DIY Condiments Chipotle Aioli with 1/4 cup water and blend. Slowly pour 3/4 cup oil in until your desired consistency is formed.
- In a pan, heat up the black beans with cumin and dry fry them until warm.
- Boil the rice on the stovetop until cooked through.
- Divide rice, lettuce, black beans, avocado, tomato and carrot into a large bowl.
- Garnish with fresh lime, coriander, chipotle aioli and dig in!