High Protein Vegan Waffles
The great thing about these high protein vegan waffles, is that they are so versatile! They make a great base to which you can then mix up the toppings and flavours to suit your mood.
*serves 2 (or 1 depending on how hungry you are)
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and vegan friendly. A high protein, high fibre meal that will regulate your blood sugar levels and keep you feeling satiated and satisfied. Limit the amount of coconut yogurt you use and this meal can be used to assist with lowering your cholesterol levels, too.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (we love nuzest vanilla)
- 1 cup oat flour (can be ground from rolled oats in your food processor)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp bicarb
- 1 cup nut milk
- Option 1: coconut yogurt and maple syrup
- Option 2: coconut yogurt and fresh fruit
- Option 3: Raspberry coulis and peanut butter drizzle