High Protein Vegan Waffles
Who doesn’t love waffles? Our high protein vegan waffles are a weekend favourite. Not only are they easy, healthy and quick to make, they’re also super versatile. They make a great base, which means you can mix up the toppings and flavours to suit your mood.
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and vegan friendly – yay! It’s also a high protein and high fibre meal that will regulate your blood sugar levels and keep you feeling full and satisfied.
If you want to lower your cholesterol levels, simply limit the amount of coconut yogurt you use.
This recipes serves 2 or 1 if you’re really hungry!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (we love nuzest vanilla)
- 1 cup oat flour (can be ground from rolled oats in your food processor)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp bicarb
- 1 cup nut milk (made using our Nut Mylk Base)
- Option 1: coconut yogurt and maple syrup
- Option 2: coconut yogurt and fresh fruit
- Option 3: Raspberry coulis and peanut butter drizzle