Healthy Baked Jacket Potatoes
We’ve got a classic for you – healthy baked jacket potatoes. Yum! You’re not going to disappoint anyone with this recipe. By using DIY Condiments, it’s vegan friendly!
Your prep time includes making the mayonnaise for your slaw. Simply follow the instructions on the packet to make your mayo.
*For the plant based mince we used Naturli Plant Based Mince from Woolies. Use the whole packet and you’ll have delicious left overs.
- 2 medium potatoes washed really well
- 1.5 C red cabbage finely chopped
- 1C grated carrot
- 1C mayonnaise (DIY Condiments)
- 1 packet plant based mince*
- 1 Medium onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can tinned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp italian herbs
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings vegan cheese, spring onion or coconut bakon.