Two of our favourite things in once recipe 💗 This hazelnut mochaccino combines coffee and chocolate. That’s a win in our eyes. The gorgeous girls at Healthy Luxe created this delightful cup. It couldn’t be quicker or easier to make.
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (or to taste)
- Double shot (60ml) espresso coffee
- 140 ml hazelnut milk, heated
- 1 serving (10g) Cocoa Dust, to top
- Mix cacao powder and coconut sugar in a mug and add a dash of heated hazelnut milk to make a chocolate ‘paste’.
- Add coffee and top up with remaining hazelnut milk.
- Sprinkle with Ulu Hye Cocoa dust. Serve and enjoy!