Easy Healthy Buddha Bowl
These healthy bowls are super easy to make and are jam packed with whole foods. You can get creative with your bowls and really add whatever vegetables or protein you like. It’s a great way to clean out your fridge and reduce food waste.
As the working week can be hectic, we usually make a big amount of all the ingredients and store them in the fridge for meal planning made easy.
We’re obsessed with Pimp My Salad – their healthy, vegan meal toppers are the perfect add on to everything!
- 3/4 C cooked brown rice
- 1/4 C black beans (seasoned with spices of your choice)
- 1/2 C tofu chopped into cubes
- 1/3 C grated carrot and beetroot
- 1/2 C roasted pumpkin
- 1/4 C avocado chopped
- 1 handful of greens - spinach, kale, herbs, or sprouts
- Cashew Parmesan from Pimp My Salad
- Chipotle Aioli