Creamy Vegan Avocado Slaw
Who doesn’t love a bit of slaw? The girls at Healthy Luxe have made a super healthy version of a classic coleslaw. This creamy vegan avocado slaw uses out DIY Condiments – Mayonnaise and is super easy to make -we’d never post anything that wasn’t!
- 1/4 cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
- 2 radishes
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2 tsp DIY Condiments – Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Combine cabbage, capsicum and radishes in a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine filtered water and Ulu Hye mayonnaise DIY condiments in a blender. Blend for a minute or so before very slowly and gradually adding in the olive oil. Blend until thick (this takes 1-2 minutes). Add avocado and blend for a further minute.
- Pour mayonnaise over vegetables and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!