Cheezy vegan gnocchi
Nothing beats homemade gnocchi and this cheezy vegan gnocchi recipe is so easy, anyone can make it! Let’s face it, gnocchi is the ultimate crowd pleasing, comfort meal.
Our cheezy vegan gnocchi recipe is light, fluffy and would you guess that the cheezy white sauce contains cauliflower?! Got to sneak some veggies in, somehow!
Our cheeze sauce has the perfect combination of cauliflower, cashews, our plant based milk and nutritional yeast. It’s light, yet packed with flavour.
IngredientsFor the gnocchi
- 500g potatoes - boiled until soft
- 1 1/4 C flour of your choice
- 1 tsp salt
- half head of cauliflower - boiled until soft
- 3/4 C raw cashews - soaked for at least 30 minutes
- 1 C Ulu Hye almond milk
- 3/4 C nutritional yeast
- 1/2 brown onion chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- The juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- splash of tamari
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful vegan cheese