Easy Vegan Acai Bowl Recipe
This easy vegan acai bowl recipe is great for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert and can be made in just a handful of minutes. This bowl consists of delicious ingredients that have been holistically selected to provide a huge amount of health benefits.
Vegan, paleo, refined sugar free, soy free.
- 1 packet frozen Acai
- 1 frozen banana
- 50-85ml Nut Mylk or coconut water (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup activated buckinis
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 decent dollop peanut butter
- Chopped fresh fruit of your choice
- In your blender, place frozen acai, frozen banana and water, and blend on high
- Pour into a bowl and add a scoop of protein powder, combine with a spoon
- Top with buckinis, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, goji berries, peanut butter and fruit (or anything else that tickles your fancy)
This easy vegan acai bowl recipe might seem like it tastes too good to actually be good for you but let us enlighten you.
Acai is low in carbohydrates and sugar. It is also high in dietary fibre and contains 3 times the amount of antioxidants that blueberries do. It’s very rich in vitamin C and omega 3,6 & 9.
Activated buckinis are an excellent source of protein and they are also gluten free. Along with a scoop of protein powder this acai bowl is a high protein, low carb food.
Cacao nibs are a rich source of magnesium, excellent for addressing nervous tension, supporting energy production and modulating sleep.
Hemp seeds are an incredibly easy seed to consume. The oil found within hemp seeds is 75-80% of polyunsaturated fats, mainly omega 3 & 6, making this an excellent source of healthy fats, especially for vegans and vegetarians.
Goji berries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and A. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, goji berries are considered an excellent medicine for the liver.
As a result, this easy acai bowl recipe is a nutrient powerhouse and something that can be easily incorporated into your diet.