01 Sep Creamy Overnight Oats
There’s nothing like waking up in the morning knowing you’ve got these delicious creamy overnight oats waiting for you in the fridge. Packed full of nutrients and flavour, these will fast become a breakfast staple. Feel free to mix up the toppings to change things up, opting for seasonal fruit or even a scoop of your favourite protein flavour for an extra punch.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pre-made Nut Mylk Base
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbs goji berries
- 1 tsp dried blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- Place oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and vanilla extract in jar or bowl of your choice.
- Add mylk and stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with goji berries, dried blueberries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
- Feel free to top your overnight oats how you choose, using fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, dried fruit etc.
These creamy overnight oats make this meal an excellent source of fibre which helps promote regular bowel movements. It is high in antioxidants which help scavenge free radicals and promote a health immune system, healthy skin and anti-cancer. Chia seeds are high in essential fatty acids, in particular omega 3, which is an excellent anti-inflammatory and improves hair, skin and eye health. This delicious breakfast is also incredibly warming and great for digestion.
How do you like to flavour overnight oats?